Place an order
If you are placing an order with OnLine English for the first time:
Please click the button below to register and create your own username and password, then follow the prompts to place your order or to receive a free quotation. For more information regarding our services or pricing, please visit those sections of our website.
Click here to register
If you have used the OnLine English service before:
As an existing OnLine English client, your email address is recorded on our system along with a username and password. Please log on and then enter your username and password to enter our website and place your order.
Click here to log on
If you have forgotten your username and/or password:
If you do not yet have your username and password or have forgotten them, please click here and scroll down to the section:
‘I am an OnLine English client (I have used the service before). Please send my username and password immediately.’
If you cannot retrieve your username and password this way, please contact us so that we can send them to you.
How does the OnLine English service work?
- Log on to our secure web server. New clients must register first. Previous clients will need to enter their username and password.
- Enter your order details.
- Upload your document.
- We will send either a quotation or a confirmation of your order by email, usually within six hours.
- If you are a new client, we will send a quotation and await your acceptance and payment before we begin editing your document. You will receive a receipt from our secure on-line payment processing service.
- If you are a previous client and you have an account with us, you can request a quotation before we begin editing your document; otherwise, we will send a confirmation of your order and begin editing your document immediately. After we have returned your edited document and you have confirmed that you are fully satisfied, we will send an invoice. Our normal invoice payment terms are ‘Payment within 14 days’.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
- After we have edited your document, we will send you an email when your edited document is ready to download.
- Please check the changes to your text and any comments from your editing team. If you have any questions or make any further changes, you can send follow-up requests. All changes must be clearly marked, preferably using the ‘Track Changes’ function.
- If we do not receive any follow-up requests from you within 30 days after we return your edited document to you, then we assume that you are fully satisfied.
Note: While OnLine English takes all reasonable care with the conversion of documents, final responsibility for the meaning and use of the document remains wholly with the client. OnLine English and its consultants disclaim liability for any loss, damage, or injury resulting from the use of edited material.
Our server is protected by a high-quality firewall. If you wish to increase your security, please log on to your account and change your password. If you wish to change your username, please contact us.